Mercedes-Benz at the CV Show
Stretching from a compact urban delivery van, the New Citan, to a heavy-hauling construction vehicle, the Arocs, there’s also plenty in between. In fact, Mercedes-Benz debuted five new vehicles at the Show.
• New Citan made its UK show debut – the urban delivery van with the performance of a giant and the thirst of a sparrow.
• There was a world show debut for New Atego. Already No 1 for quality, reliability, repair and maintenance costs, and durability, it now has an entirely new drive system plus numerous innovations in the chassis and cabs.
• New Arocs made its first UK CV Show appearance. With its many variants, it firmly cements Mercedes-Benz’ commitment to helping UK business – from owner drivers to family-run firms and major construction companies.
• The factory-ready Fuso Canter Eco Hybrid was another CV Show first. With class leading body payloads of almost five-tonnes, the Canter is in a class of its own, and the new model takes hybrid technology to another level.
• The special Vito Effect gave show visitors another highlight, combining the alluring styling and exciting driving characteristics of the Vito Sport with an efficient 113 CDI Euro 5 engine.
New Actros, launched in April 2012, is now the oldest vehicle in the Mercedes-Benz truck range!